n-ABLER Pro Rollerball
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents.
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with integral wrist support to minimize fatigue.
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anit-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor speed can also be controlled.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required).
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols.
- Rollerball is a high mass, 63mm free-running ball.
We Also Recommend