Brainfingers emg switch/neuro controller
Lower price on Brainfingers emg switch/neuro controller!
Brainfingers is designed for persons with extremely limited motor control!
- EMG = electromyographic. Activated by tiny electrical (neuro) impulses from muscle contractions. Wrinkle brow, lift eyebrow, glance in any direction, blink. Activated by small discreet movements.
- Features a headband fitted with sensors which is placed on the user's forehead. The sensors detect electrical signals from facial muscles, eye movements, and brainwaves.
- No adhesive electrode pads needed! Headband provides non-sticky electrode sensor contact.
- Software converts the electrical signals into computer controls or "Brainfingers."
- Brainfingers may be used with AAC/computer access/environmental control devices. Works great with the Grid Pad series of AAC/computer access devices.
- Activated by:
- Tiny electrical impulses from forehead muscle contractions. Wrinkle brow, lift eyebrow, etc.
- Eye glance (up, down, left, or right)
- Eye blink
- Connects via USB port.
- Includes everything needed:
- Brainfingers electrode sensor headband
- Brainfingers control box w/USB cable
- Extra, replacement electrodes
- Downloadable software driver.
We Also Recommend