- The Dipsy Switch is a tilt-sensitive switch which can be attached to the head, arm, finger or any appropriate object.
- Can be used for activation of toys, appliances, communication devices, etc. and is great for posture training.
- The Dipsy Switch is activated by a 30-degree tilt (head, finger, etc.) which makes it less prone to false activation.
- Can be adjusted for sensitivity by increasing or decreasing the switch's mounting angle.
- One Velcro headband and two Velcro finger mounts are included.
- Use the Dipsy Switch to promote visual scanning so the user does not have to lose visual contact with the screen.
- Incorporate the switch into range of motion activities such as reaching and waving.
- Attach it to a rocking chair to encourage movement.
We Also Recommend