EMG Switch - a nerve impulse control switch
Lower price on the EMG Switch!
The EMG Switch is designed for persons with extremely limited motor control!
- EMG = electromyographic. This switch may be used with AAC devices, computer access systems, ECU's, and more!
- Activated by tiny electrical impulses from muscle contractions. Lift your eyebrow or lip, wrinkle brow, flex a finger or foot.
- Connects to a standard (3.5 mm) switch input jack found on many A.T. devices or on computers/tablets (Windows or Mac) using a computer switch interface.
- Features self-adhesive electrode pads that may be readily changed.
- Powered by AC wall charger for limitless operating time.
- Use optional rechargeable Lilon Battery Pack for portable operation of up to 24 hrs.
- Simple set-up and use. Three leads:
- 1 Reference Lead placed on skin at inactive area.
- 2 Activation Leads placed on skin at active area.
- Use the threshold/sensitivity control to customize for the user input.
- Standard package includes everything needed:
- EMG Model E Switch Box
- AC Wall Charger
- Reference and Activation leads (shielded)
- Box of self-adhesive electrode pads (more may be ordered as needed)
- 3.5 mm cable
- Battery Pack Adapter Cable
- Optional Lilon Battery Pack available. Use when away from electrical outlet.
We Also Recommend