EMG Switch System
Lower price on the EMG Switch!
The EMG Switch is designed for persons with extremely limited motor control!
- EMG = electromyographic. This switch may be used with AAC devices, computer access systems, ECU's, and more!
- Activated by tiny electrical impulses from muscle contractions. Lift your eyebrow or lip, wrinkle brow, flex a finger or foot. Activated by small movements.
- Connects directly to a standard switch input (3.5 mm).
- Features self-adhesive electrode cloths that may be readily changed.
- Operates 20-40 hours on a single charge.
- Simple set-up and use. Three leads:
- 1 Reference Lead placed on skin at inactive area.
- 2 Activation Leads placed on skin at active area.
- Use the Threshold/sensitivity control to customized for the user.
- Includes everything needed:
- EMG switch box
- Reference and Activation leads
- Rechargeable batteries with wall charger
- 60 self-adhesive electrode cloths (more may be ordered as needed)
- 3.5 mm cable
We Also Recommend