QuizWorks USB Switch Interfaces
Lower price on QuizWorks USB Switch Interfaces!
Switch interfaces that are solid and reliable!
USB Switch Interface-Plus
- Based on the most popular, user-friendly, and reliable simple switch interface.
- Easy-to-use plug-and-play switch interface.
- Permits switches to operate software programs which were designed to be controlled through switch input.
- Features side push button to change to any one of five keystroke templates,
- LED inside of case lights to indicate active template, choice of "No Repeat" or "repeat" input, and two year warranty.
- No software driver to install.
Wireless Switch Interface
- Wireless link between switches and Windows and Mac computers that have a USB port.
- True plug-and-play capability with no software drivers to install.
- Features a patented radio frequency (RF) wireless design with no line-of-sight transmission requirement.
- Consists of battery operated transmitter (which a switch plugs into) and receiver (which is plugged into the computer).
- Transmitter RF signal range is 100 feet.
- Includes five standard switch jacks, six standard keystroke templates, pushbutton to select desired template, and "Transmitter Low Battery" indicator on receiver.
- Transmitter uses standard 9-volt battery.
We Also Recommend